Culture & Nature Experience Brazil 8 Days Local Hotels All year round Shared Departure
From US$ 1,185 per person
DAY 1: WELCOME TO RIO DE JANEIRO!
- Welcome to the bustling city of Rio de Janeiro! Upon your arrival you’ll be taken to your hotel
- The rest of the day is at leisure to rest from your flight or explore the traditional neighborhood of your hotel
DAY 2: RIO'S HIGHLIGHTS: CHRISTO THE REDEEMER, SUGARLOAF MOUNTAIN & MORE
- Start your visit of the “cidade maravilhosa” with a guided tour that takes you to several of Rio de Janeiero’s legendary sights
- Visit Christ the Redeemer, Sugarloaf Mountain, Selaron Steps, Lapa Arches, and and anjoy panoramic views of the Sambadrome and the Maracanã stadium
DAY 3: STREET MARKETS, EXOTIC FRUITS & CAIPIRINHA
- Explore Rio’s local cuisine and try tasty food samples including street market food, exotic fruits, Northeast culinary and caipirinhas
- Learn about Brazilian food and get some insider tips about which dishes to order and where to go for great coffee, cocktails or live samba
- Visit Rio’s most interesting neighborhoods, buzzing street markets, backstreet bars and ancient hole-in-the-wall restaurants
DAY 4: RAINFOREST HIKE WITH PANORAMICA CITY VIEWS
- Hike to the top of Pedra Bonita, one of Rio’s most stunning summits with great views of the city, the coastline and the rainforest
- Continue through the Tijuca Rainforest (National Park), one of the largest urban forests in the world and spot several animals, such as toucans, coatis and monkeys
- Finish today’s adventure with a stop at the “Chinese View,” an amazing belvedere in Rio and one of the very few spots, where you can see Christ Redeemer, the Sugar Loaf, the beach and the lagoon in the same frame
DAY 5: WELCOME TO FOZ DO IGUAÇU!
- Transfer to the airport to take a flight to your next destination: Foz do Iguaçu, the Brazilian city on the border of Iguaçu Falls
- Upon arrival in Foz you’ll be greeted by your driver and taken to your accommodation
DAY 6: BRAZILIAN IGUAÇU FALLS & PARQUE DAS AVES
- Take a shared transfer to the Iguaçu Falls National park and Parque das Aves for a self-guided exploration of both places
- Visit Parque das Aves, a bird conservation center where you can get in close contact with exotic birds and butterflies
- Continue to the Iguaçu Falls and start your visit with a walk on the Cataratas’ trail, enjoying several panoramic views of the impressive waterfalls
- Approach the falls by a boat which takes you close to the waterfalls and even underneath them – don’t forget to put your raincoat on before departing!
DAY 7: ARGENTINA'S IGUAZU FALLS & DEVIL'S THROAT
- Cross the border to Argentina to experience the falls from another perspective
- Explore the extensive boardwalks of the Argentine side of Iguazu that take you close to the falls
- Visit the Devil’s Throat, the the most dramatic section and tallest of Iguazu’s waterfalls
DAY 8: DEPARTURE
- Transfer to the airport to take your flight back home or to your next destination
Request More Information
Best of Brazil: Culture & Nature (8 Day Tour)
Please fill out the below form for a free quote including additional trip info, a detailed itinerary, departure dates, availability and our answers to your questions about this trip.