Horseback Riding Experience Patagonia / Chile 2 Days Patagonian Estancia October - April Private Departure
From US$ 520 per person
DAY 1: HORSEBACK RIDING "GAUCHO STYLE"
- Depart from Puerto Natales to Estancia La Península, a typical Patagonian ranch
- Upon arrival you will be introduced to your horse and learn to ride “gaucho style” before the adventure begins
- Ride across rivers and through native Lenga and Beech Forests towards a huge waterfall
- Overnight in “La Barrosa,” a simple and authentic Gaucho-style house
- Enjoy a delicious dinner, accompanied by excellent Chilean wine, in the company of your guide
DAY 2: PATAGONIAN ESTANCIA LIFE
- Ride towards the burial site of two Kaweskar children and admire the cave paintings of Patagonia´s ancient indigenous people
- Return to the main Estancia and enjoy a traditional Patagonian lamb barbecue
- Learn about Patagonian farm life during a demonstration of shepherding and sheep shearing
- Return to Puerto Natales
Request More Information
Horseback Riding & Gaucho Culture (2 Day Tour)
Please fill out the below form for a free quote including additional trip info, a detailed itinerary, departure dates, availability and our answers to your questions about this trip.