Galapagos Wildlife Cruise – Explore the Islands and Wildlife of Galapagos
Wildlife Experience Galapagos / Ecuador 4-15 Days Superior First Class Motor Yacht All year Small Group Reviewed by Latinspirations Team
From US$ 4,400 per person
DAY 1: ARRIVE AT BALTRA AIRPORT / SANTA CRUZ ISLAND
- See Galapagos Giant Tortoises in the wild in the highlands of Santa Cruz Island
- Visit the Charles Darwin Station research facility and National Park Information Center
DAY 2: FLOREANA ISLAND
- Observe Pink Flamingoes at Punta Cormorant
- Snorkel at Devil’s Crown snorkeling site
- Drop a letter at Post Office Bay´s wooden mail barrel system or pick one to hand-deliver it to its recipient back home
DAY 3: ISABELA ISLAND
- Walk towards Sierra Negra Volcano to see recent lava flows and moist highland vegetation.
- Visit charming Puerto Villamil and the Tortoise Breeding Station.
DAY 4: ISABELA (ALBERMARLE) ISLAND
- Enjoy spectacular views of volcanoes Alcedo, Sierra Negra and Cerro Azul at Punta Moreno
- See penguins and Galapagos Sea Turtles on the small islets of Elizabeth Bay, only accessible by dinghy
DAY 5: ISABELA (ALBERMARLE) ISLAND
- See colourful land iguanas and Galapagos Giant Tortoises at Urbina Bay
- Walk uphill to Darwin’s Crater salt-water lake to enjoy an excellent view
DAY 6: FERNANDINA / ISABELA ISLAND
- Ecounter large colonies of marine iguanas and unique species like the Flightless Cormorant, Galapagos Penguin, Galapagos Hawk or Galapagos Snake at Punta Espinoza
- Ride by dinghy along the cliffs or the partially sunken cave of Punta Vicente Roca to see Nasca Boobies, Blue-Footed Boobies and Flightless Cormorants
DAY 7: JAMES (SANTIAGO) / BARTOLOME ISLAND
- Walk along the rocky coast line of Puerto Egas that will you show you a view of some of Galapagos’ best tide pools
- Hike to the highest point of Bartolome for a spectacular view
DAY 8: NORTH SEYMOUR ISLAND/ BALTRA
- Visit North Seymour Island, home to endemic Palo Santo trees
- Spot colonies of Blue-Footed Boobies, Swallow Tailed Gulls, and Magnificent Frigate Birds.
Request More Information
Galapagos Wildlife Cruise
Please fill out the below form for a free quote including additional trip info, a detailed itinerary, departure dates, availability and our answers to your questions about this trip.